DARRIN WILSON DETAILS CONFRONTATION WITH MICHAEL BROWN…READ
“The forensics tests showed Mr. Brown’s blood on the gun, as well as on the interior door panel and on Officer Wilson’s uniform. Officer Wilson told the authorities that Mr. Brown had punched and scratched him repeatedly, leaving swelling on his face and cuts on his neck.”
More than a thousand locals lined up Friday morning for several hours under the scorching sun and heat in Miami for a box full of food. The event located at the Central Shopping Plaza at…READ
Tropical Storm Cristobal to Form, Impact US Eastern Beaches…READ
SUPPORT FOR OFFICER DARREN WILSON BUILDS…READ
Machado needs surgery, likely done for season…READ
MACY’S TO PAY $650,000 TO RESOLVE BIAS CLAIMS: Non-whites claimed they were targeted by security personnel…READ
Man sucker punched in knockout attack…READ
BLACK POLICE OFFICER KILLS UNARMED WHITE MAN. NO MARCHES OR RIOTING REPORTED…READ
‘Very dangerous’: Pentagon says armed Chinese jet did ‘barrel roll’ over US aircraft…READ
Staten Island Residents Brace For Eric Garner Protest. AL SHARPTON TO MARCH SATURDAY…READ
MARK LEVIN DISCUSSES THE FERGUSON RIOTS AND THE ONGOING ASSAULTS ON WHITES BY MINORITIES WHICH ARE IGNORED BY THE MEDIA SUCH AS THE ATTACK ON STEVEN UTASH BY A MOB OF 30 IN DETROIT WHICH CAUSED HIM PERMANENT BRAIN DAMAGE. YOU CAN HEAR MARK LEVIN’S RADIO SHOW M-F OR YOU CAN HEAR HIS SHOWS FOR FREE PREVIOUSLY RECORDED IN FULL AT HIS WEBSITE VISIT HERE
The unemployment rate for black Americans is more than double that of white Americans, according to the latest data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). In the numbers released today, CONTINUE READING
Storm preparation tips
• Keep an emergency kit, including batteries, flashlights, a portable radio, water, a first-aid kit and nonperishable food that doesn’t need to be cooked.
• Fuel vehicles and secure important documents in case of evacuation.
• Charge phones ahead of time.
• Prepare to protect homes with lumber or shutters. Clear debris and park vehicles in garages.
• During the storm, stay inside and away from windows. Do not go outside in high winds.
• Watch for downed power lines.